UNITED STATES OFFICE
Monaco Government Tourist and Convention Bureau
565, Fifth Avenue - 23rd Floor
New York, N.Y. 10017
Tel: +1 212 286 33 30
Fax: +1 212 286 98 90
Toll free (USA): (800) 753 9696
The Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo (Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival) is offering 20 concerts this year, over five fun-filled musical weekends from 15 March to 14 April 2013
This year, the Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival is presenting 20 concerts, spread over five weekends.
On the program:
- The Royal Ballet of Cambodia and Khmer music
- Congo Night with the Kinshasa Symphony Orchestra
- The Mariinsky Orchestra conducted by Valery Gergiev
- Beethoven, Bartok, Stravinsky: Portraits
- Contemporary works
- Rediscovering "Degenerate Music"
- The Festival's "Mystery Trip!"
Other Festival events:
- "Introductions to the Works" - informal free lectures by musicologists before concerts
- Music and dance master classes led by the artists
- Screening of the film "Kinshasa Symphony"
- Cambodian gastronomy throughout the festival
Events from 15 March to 14 April 2013
For further information: http://www.printempsdesarts.mc
Number of views : 334